Sales Internship – MPowerment
Do you have passion for social enterprises? Want to be a part of a newly founded social enterprise that empowers newcomers and helps them being productive again? Want to have the satisfaction of closing deals after hard negotiation?
Mpowerment – which is a training enterprise that certifies and coaches blue collar workers with a refugee background- is looking for a confident sales intern to join us immediately to focus on growing our network of partners and enhance sales revenues. We are working closely with truck drivers from different countries in the middle east and Africa to get them certified and then connect them to transport/logistics companies. Our key partners are mainly municipalities(major cities) and transport companies who have shortage of drivers and looking to hire fresh drivers.
Are you a real new business hunter? You will be speaking to senior decision makers from Gemeentes, transport companies across the Netherlands selling high quality services.
- Generating new ideas and strategies to increase sponsorship and sales revenue
- Build strong relationships at all levels. Build and demonstrate deep relationships with the most senior decision makers and influencers to truly understand their challenges
- Proactive approach to finding new partners.
- Develop strategic account plans for each of the existing and development accounts, setting strategies and for action and review
- Servicing existing clients to secure renewal business
- Selling to decision makers in the transport sector
- Develop new revenue streams and opportunities
- An excellent communicator and persuasive negotiator
- Highly organized and disciplined
- Creative and solution orientated
- Native Dutch speaker
- Strong communicator, with excellent verbal/written communication skills and team player
- Passionate about business development and sales
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Very good analytical skills
- Able to work under pressure and keep deadlines
Start: Immediate Start
Period: Part-time (12-16 hours) for at least 2 months.
Payment: 400 euro monthly + BONUSES if you reach the targets.
Job Type: Internship
Should you be interested, Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be contacting the shortlisted candidates.