It All Starts Here
Explore the opportunities of entrepreneurship and connect with the Dutch intercultural business world
Join our Startup Weekend!
Next one to be announced! Stay tuned via our Facebook!
During our Startup Weekends you discover what entrepreneurship in the Netherlands means. You are coached by business professionals and other entrepreneurs to develop a business idea with an intercultural team of entrepreneurial minds. Besides learning much about the theory and practice of entrepreurship, you connect with a wide array of people from all different fields of knowledge.
Our Key Principles
Individualized coaching by professionals
Sensitivity for doing business in the Netherlands
Belief in the power of connections and teamwork
Learning by doing
ABOUT OUR PROGRAMME
The Startup Weekend lasts 3 days. The next is from 9th till 11th of February 2018. Application deadline is 28th of January for both students and newcomers! The weekend includes:
- Training sessions focused on business methodology, communication and starting a business in the Netherlands
- Intensive co-operation sessions with a group of newcomers and Dutch students who work together on your team’s business idea.
- Personal mentoring and guidance by entrepreneurs and business professionals.
- A shot at winning the Pitch Finale on Sunday, where the winning team receives a prize!
- Dinner and drinks with the whole crew on Friday, and delicious lunch on Saturday and Sunday.
- Loads of fun with a multicultural, multiprofessional and multifunctional group of different individuals!
You can participate if you:
- Want to explore entrepreneurship in the Netherlands
- Are willing to learn from and work in an intercultural environment