Business Development Internship in Rotterdam
Refugees Forward is looking for a Business Development Intern in Rotterdam!
- Finding the right coaches and trainers and building the right partnerships to fully run theprogram in Rotterdam;
- Marketing strategy and implementation for newcomers who are interested in starting abusiness and participate in the program;
- Setting up the right contacts with municipalities to support the program;
- Recruitment and promotion of student consultants at the Erasmus University.
About the requirements Our team is looking for a recent graduate high potential student at the end of their Master’s with the following qualifications:
- Independent and proactive;
- Can adapt quickly in a changing environment;
- Takes responsibility and concrete actions themselves;
- Strong communication and networking skills (presentation skills are a plus!)
- Affinity with and knowledge of entrepreneurship;
- Complete understanding of the English language (Dutch is an added bonus)
About the reward
The internship we offer is a three month period where we teach you everything we can. Besides the €400 imbursement we offer you the chance of starting something that is your own, and experience the challenges of social entrepreneurship. Our organisation has at its core its people that make up the unique DNA of different business ideas, cultures and professional backgrounds. From the tech entrepreneurs from Yemen to top institutes and corporates such as Deloitte and Uber, we offer a diverse range of people to work with. As we have gone through this learning journey ourselves, we know it is not always easy. But is is always rewarding. The internship can lead to a full-time position in our team after the three month period.
By filling in and sending out the below form I give my consent regarding the storage and usage of the information given.