Move Forward with Purpose
Empower others and strengthen your skills by diving into the world of entrepreneurship together
About the Student Consultant Program
We are currently running 2 programs, in both Amsterdam and Rotterdam, until June 2019. We will start 2 other programs in October 2019. If you are interested in applying reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!
Join an entrepreneur on starting his or her business during our incubator program! Besides thinking strategy this also means doing a lot in practice. With 8-12 hours a week you are expected to consult on business strategy and execute your plans along with the entrepreneur. Your team will be supported by the best professionals and experienced coaches, giving you the opportunity to learn constantly.
- Become a pro bono student consultant for 8-12 hours a week.
- Meet the entrepreneurs and choose which starting business you would like to work on.
- Weekly meetings with the RF-team, where we discuss progress and challenges, enjoying a beer or two!
- Get training about start-up principles, personal development, cross-cultural training and more!
- Learn about entrepreneurship in practice through workshops and learning by doing.
- Connect with ambitious individuals that share grand dreams and stories.
- Build a strong network of succesful entrepreneurs and business professionals that train and mentor you and your team.
- Make a change, not only in the lives of others, but also within yourself in tackling the most complex of problems.
When and how?
The next four month incubator program will start in October 2019 in Amsterdam and Rotterdam. Student consultants are expected to sign up for the full four months in order to maximise their learning experience and impact. If you are interested in applying reach out to us on email@example.com to learn more.
Hear what past student consultants say about why you should join!