Move Forward with Purpose
Empower others and strengthen your skills by diving into the world of entrepreneurship together
Application deadline for student consultants and specialists
Become a Student Consultant or Student Specialist (Consultants applications currently closed)
We want you to connect, learn and grow with our entrepreneurs from all different regions, starting April the 9th.
- Become a pro bono student consultant or student specialist for 6-12 hours a week (see below).
- Meet the entrepreneurs and choose which project you would like to work on.
- Join a training once a week (your choice) where business professionals and entrepreneurs teach about entrepreneurship, personal development, cross-cultural training and more!
- Weekly meetings with the RF-team, where we discuss progress and challenges, enjoying a beer or two!
- Learn about entrepreneurship in practice through workshops and learning by doing.
- Connect with ambitious individuals that share grand dreams and stories.
- Build a strong network of succesful entrepreneurs and business professionals that train and mentor you and your team.
- Make a change, not only in the lives of others, but also within yourself in tackling the most complex of problems.
The incubator program for 10-15 newcomers starts April 9th and ends July the 31st. Student consultants are expected to sign up for at least two months, student specialists have more flexibility due to the fact that it is project based. Application deadline is 18th of March, and we will always invite you for an interview!
Get involved and join our cause!
Become a Student Consultant (closed)
Join a team on starting the business of an entrepreneur during our incubator program! Besides thinking strategy this also means doing a lot in practice. With 8-12 hours a week you are expected to consult on business strategy and coach newcomers in understanding Dutch culture, the Western consumer, and business communication. Your team will be supported by the best professionals and experienced entrepreneurs, giving you the opportunity to learn constantly. Apply down below, and we will invite you for an interview!
Become a Student Specialist (still possible)
Our student specialists consist of a group of students who have knowledge of a specific area and serve as a panel where newcomers can ask questions and lay down challenging specialist projects during our incubator program. You and your specialist team then try to find a solution for the entrepreneur. The specialist panels are Law, Marketing, Social Media, Finance and Business Plan Writing. Apply down below stating what specialist you want to become!