Start your business in 4 months
Learn about entrepreneurship in practice during our 4-month program!
We are currently running 2 programs, in both Amsterdam and Rotterdam, until June 2019. We will start 2 new programs in October 2019. If you are interested in applying reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!
Our 4-month incubator program in cooperation with the Amsterdam Center for Entrepreneurship (ACE), Team Academy and CIC Rotterdam is aimed at the economic empowerment of newcomers through entrepreneurship. This means that shortly after the end of the incubator program you know whether or not you can (or should) start your business, based on a lot of lessons from us but mostly from testing your business in practice. You are coached by the best mentors, and supported by a community of students. Concretely, at the end of the program we connect you to potential investors and you must be able to hand in a business plan for approval of the Gemeente. Read the stories of our past participants here!
ABOUT OUR PROGRAMME
The incubator program runs for 4 intensive months. This is what happens:
- During the first intensive month, you learn about key principles of entrepreneurship and develop your initial idea;
- The two months following this, you test the assumptions of your business model in the real world;
- The last month is focussed on actually starting your business, where we will link you to investors, and make sure you have a well written business plan for the Gemeente.
- Throughout the program, you also get training in personal development and cross-cultural education to face the specific challenges of starting a business in a new country;
- During the program, you work intensively with (Dutch) students on a daily basis who support you on both the strategic and operational side;
- A professional mentor will work with you on a weekly basis, sharing his/her knowledge of the field you want to start a business in;
- Various network events at McKinsey, Mazars, Linklaters, DLA Piper, Team Academy and ACE will ensure that you find the right people who can help you move forward;
- Lessons, coaching and expert feedback will require utmost commitment from you. The RF community will always support you, but you have to make the time and dedication yourself to start your own business.
Click here for more information on the content of the program.
You can participate if you:
- are highly driven with an entrepreneurial mindset
- have an early stage business idea, or want to develop a business idea based on your (work or study) background