Are You an Expert Trainer?
Donate your time and expertise to the participants of our program!
Become a Refugees Forward Trainer!
We are currently running 2 programs until June 2019. We will start 2 new programs in October 2019, in Amsterdam and Rotterdam. If you are interested in applying reach out to us on email@example.com to learn more!
ABOUT OUR PROGRAM
The incubator program runs for 4 months. This is what happens:
- During the 1st month entrepreneurs learn about the key principles of business and entrepreneurship and develop their initial idea; It’s during this month that you as a trainer come in and provide your expertise.
- The two months following this, entrepreneurs test the assumptions of their business model;
- The last month is focussed on actually starting the business, where we link participants to investors and make sure the business plans are ready for the Gemeente.
Click here for more information on the content of the program.
Your intervention in the 1st month is therefore of the utmost important. Independently of their country of origin, all of the entrepreneurs who participate in our program need to be acquainted with the Dutch way of doing business and its environment. Their networks in the industries they operate in are limited, which is another asset you can bring to the table.
Some of the areas in which training can be of value include (but are not restricted to):
- Business Plan Writing
- Legal/Tax Assistance
- Pitching & Public Speaking
- Slide Deck Building
- Personal Development
- Cross-cultural Communication