Business Consultant Intern
We are looking for a business consultant intern for our Amsterdam Incubator!
After running a successful first program in Amsterdam, RF launches its second incubator program in Amsterdam on the 8th of February 2019. That is why as of 20th January 2019 (starting date can be discussed) we are looking for a part-time or full-time business consultant intern that can help our entrepreneurs build and execute their strategy. You will be responsible for the support in business development for our 15 entrepreneurs. Your goal is to help each and every one of them to develop, validate and execute upon a viable business model within 4 months.
As a business consultant, your activities include:
- Designing business strategies together with the entrepreneurs
- Doing market research to validate the business proposition
- Writing business plans, partnership proposals, designing products and services together with our entrepreneurs
In a business consultant RF is looking for:
- Strong business sense
- independent and proactive
- comfortable with making decisions on the spot
- a strong communicator and open to feedback
- interested in startups and entrepreneurship
- fluent in English
If you join RF, you will:
- Embark on an extremely exciting journey in which entrepreneurship at top-speed, a wide variety of cultures and a high degree of responsibility come together
- Get a compensation of 500 euros a month (on a full-time basis)
- Become part of the best international team on the planet, with people from Netherlands, Portugal, India, Luxembourg and Syria
Interested? Get in touch via email@example.com to learn more and apply for the position by sending your CV and a short description of your motivation.